- Tricare West Update
- End of Year Package
- Fiscal Year 2013 Officer Corps Management Plan
- GMATS Requirements to Complete Program
- Dental Services Transition from TRICARE to MetLife
Effective May 1, 2012 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Inc. (MetLife) will become the dental carrier for the TRICARE Dental Program (TDP); the dental care program for dependents and Reservists.
- ODU Conversion to Untucked
The USCG Uniform Distribution Center (UDC) has confirmed that they have received and are
fully stocked with NOAA Corps ODU coats and trousers.
- "Use or Lose" Leave
September 30, 2012, is the last day to use or lose leave for NOAA Corps Officers in 2012. On 1 October, 2012, if your leave total is over 75, you will lose the extra leave. Currently, 2013 is the last year of being able to carry 75 days of leave into the next fiscal year. (more)
- PCS Orders Processing
Upon reporting to a new duty station, it is imperative the officer immediately sends endorsed PCS
orders to NOAACORPS.PayrollUnit@noaa.gov.(more)
- NOAA Corps is now eligible to transfer the Post-9/11 GI-Bill Benefits to Eligible Dependents (more here)